Are you are a skilled Professional or Trades Person?
Australia is undergoing growth in their economy and a once in a century mining boom that is attracting workers from all sectors. This means that if you are a skilled trades person Australia needs you more than ever.
With thousands of Jobs to choose from, Black Diamond Staffing will give you all the information and opportunities you need to make the move and realize your dream of enjoying the unique work life balance to be found in Australia.
The Black Diamond Staffing Australia Global Team is recruiting for the following occupations:
- Skilled Construction & Trades People
- Metal Fabricators
- Auto and Truck Body Builders
- Mechanics with experience in installing auto accessories like back up cameras, dual batteries, and inverters
- Auto electricians capable of working on vehicles with can-bus systems
- Skilled mig and tig welders
- And many more!
Essentials To Know
The Black Diamond Staffing Australia Global Team are experts and will give you all the information you will need to make an easy transition to a new temporary or permanent home in Australia.
In order to qualify for a 457 You will need to demonstrate at least three years full-time paid employment in a relevant and directly related trade, including 12 months full-time paid employment in the nominated trade in the two years prior to lodging your application. Evidence of employment undertaken on a part time basis can also be considered and counted toward the employment requirement on a pro rata basis.
Our team will answer the kinds of questions you need answered such as:
- How do I get a visa?
- How do I move my belongings to Australia?
- How do I enroll my children in school?
- Will I have medical benefits and dental benefits?
- What about my taxes and social security?
- How much vacation time will I have?
- What is the best way to communicate with my family while in Australia?
- If I like Australia is it possible to stay?
- Is the cost of living higher in Australia?
- How do I deposit my money and pay bills?
- What will I do for transportation?
- What if I get sick or have a disability while on the job?
- Is there any one who can be my concierge to make all these arrangements?